Digital congress Journal ePrint delivery
The ability to rapidly theme and deploy content collections and data capture forms for exhibitions in a regulated market, such as Life Sciences, requires trusted platforms and quick turnaround.
- Themed interface for standalone and attended use
- Copyright document distribution and tracking
- 24/7 global support
- Vendit configured as a master copyright licencing platform
- Event specific instances enabling compliant data capture and reporting
- Data captured from Osaka to London, Chicago to Rio
- The company has expanded on it’s 22 congress activities in 2015 with 30+ ordered in 2016
Global eReprint capability and £1M Y1 savings
Sed scelerisque risus ut ex ornare, vitae condimentum mauris ultrices. Integer in finibus ipsum. Fusce iaculis eu augue ac interdum. Pellentesque erat enim, ullamcorper semper nibh at, molestie auctor eros. Donec nec elit ante. In porta lacus quis nisi placerat molestie. Etiam et felis feugiat purus mollis pretium sed eu enim.
- The client had already deployed Vendit alongside previous CLM
- They wanted to preserve ePrints whilst migrating to Veeva
- Vendit integrated into Approved Email fragments
- Vendit team built a custom landing page and worked with Veeva on the fragments
- Deployed in under 4 weeks the Vendit delivery was available when needed for the new CLM
Digital Delegatebags for 100 events over 6 months giving personalised content to thousands of CIOs and CTOs
London 2012 was a pinnacle of sporting performance and required Tangent 90 to be at the peak of it’s technology delivery. Our client installed and ran all the networks for the games and we were contracted to support their 6 months of exhibition activities including supporting the development of 88 screens worth of technology and a plethora of platforms. Uniting this was a common need to serve content to an audience of thousands of CIOs and CTOs who would visit in the lead up to the games.
- Rapid deployment of 17,000 delegatebags for over 100 events
- Integrate with logistics, hardware, social media and wifi management
- Liase with all vendors and deploy in 6 weeks
- Successfully manage and run the solution for 6 months of events
- Happy delegates, another contract and a delighted customer!
Vendit eReprints rollout for Exhibitions, salesforce and Web
The customer has been examining the options for solving ePrint distribution in a connected world. Paper supply chains and processes are in decline and digital processes and platforms are the way forward. ePrints are needed for the fieldforce to show and deliver to customers, for Healthcare professional portals to enable download of ePrints and for sales-service ePrint delivery from congress exhibition stands. Vendit from Tangent 90 was evaluated to be the multi-channel ePrint solution which will integrate throughout a business
- ePrints are an essential requirement of digital transformation
- Digital lead had to deploy ePrints globally
- Veeva is the incumbent CLM/CRM/ Approved email platform
- Veeva Approved Email with Vendit ePrint fragments
- Vendit web API and Vendit web
- Congress delivery in 2 weeks, regional rollout to fieldforce
- A “lighthouse” delivery which will promote across the franchises
Sales Toollkit enabling rapid search and sharing of relevant sales content along with expertly narrated documents
Managing the car boots of 75 members of a distributed fieldforce is a challenging task. It can be impossible to know, day-to-day, what content they have to give customers and what content they will need. Refreshing their messaging and updating what they carry is logistical task which multiplies with the number of people in the team.
- Centrally managed sales content tool
- Sharing and tracking of customer engagements
- Customised user interface
- Synchronised sales toolkit
- The UK team are up to date!
- A Scandinavian rollout is being considered
Fashion retail eMerchandising, novel iPad interaction and global re-media, tracking and analytics capability
When a major fashion retailer decided to design and build global lift-and-learn solutions for the discovery of their perfume, lipstick and nail polish products they needed a software team to integrate, monitor and build to a variable scope. The hardware design and project management was expertly handled by their design company and this needed to be integrated with a novel, interactive and highly stylised user interfaces. User interactions are monitored for continuous improvement and new products and upgrades ‘pushed’ to store.
- Solution architecture, server platform, flexible hardware integration and custom user interface build
- Deadline focus, ruthless testing and 24/7 international support
- Consumer devices used for delivery (cope with hardware obsolescence and OS updates)
- Dedicated development team including QA function
- Systems group set up new, streamlined platform as a service
- Worldwide installations including New York, Beverley Hills, Gangnam and London
- Ongoing relationship of 4 years
iOT enabled watering platform wins the Chelsea flower show!
When a consumer products company recently decided to build an internet connected garden tap, their question was, who can deliver the cloud to connect it to? Consumer electronics was an industry waiting for a term like ‘The Internet of Things’ and yet, the traditional design to product supply chain doesn’t include a scaleable, secure, realtime and reliable private cloud platform which isn’t tied to a specific hardware platform.
Tangent 90 has specialized in building scaleable Software as a Service for a range of industries and this requirement was tailor built for our core SaaS platform, Atheneum.
The infrastructure, security processes and development stack were already there and reference Apps with secure server communication already built in. This meant that the team could focus on the core requirements of scheduling, App to tap, custom User Interface and reporting.
After a short development cycle the product is now in market and winning awards including the product Innovation award at the Chelsea Flower Show.
- An configurable IoT platform
- Reliability, scaleability, security
- Atheneum from Tangent 90
- Custom UI, scheduler and App to Tap
- Winner Product Innovation Award Chelsea Flower Show
- A long term customer relationship
Waste management upselling enables sales improvement in 75% of calls
Government mandate the efficient management of waste through the use of taxation of landfill sites. Fieldforces selling into this market need to have the latest facts at their fingertips, be connected to their customers through CRM and be able to evaluate and support their sustainability journey.
- Computer based evaluation questionnaire
- Centrally managed toolkit of supporting content
- Integration into Salesforce CRM
- Advanced questionnaire
- Uplift of sales in up to 75% of calls
- 3 year contract
Clinical poster communication bringing clinical posters to a global audience
Capturing and distributing approved presentation materials can be difficult in regulated markets such as life sciences. After a recent product launch this company wanted to ensure that a summary of the wider data presented would be made available to a global audience.
- Capture short summary presentations delivered at a major US congress.
- The data to be distributed, after approval, to specialist doctors eager to understand the latest advancements
- Narrator enabled the data capture
- Approval was from the transcript and editing in Narrator is straightforward
- IPad enabled Reps and websites were integrated and able to distribute the content
- The content was tracked and the company has expanded the capability to other therapy areas
My Online Midwife – Mobile training reaching expectant mothers who can’t make their appointments such as teenagers, workers and Mothers who don’t have English as a first language.
Midwife training of expectant mothers leads to successful outcomes for both mother and baby. But, some mothers can’t make all the classes. They might be working mother, not have English as a first language or teenagers.These and other groups can have a lower than normal attendance and need additional support.
- Essential training is not reaching some mothers
- Multi-lingual, NICE compliant online and App based training
- Tangent 90s Atheneum platform to store and distribute the video content
- iOS, Android and web based user interfaces for expectant Mum’s
- Working Mum’s and teenagers can watch the videos in their own time
- New languages can be added in as little as 4 weeks
Services Case Studies
The worlds simplest educational tool adding fun to serious messaging
Simple is often best and in the case of this detail aid, used by salespeople to illustrate lubrication and osmoprotection of the eye, it communicates a very succinct point. Product A is better than Product B.
- Re-create a binary message on an iPad
- Enable the iPad to detect it’s orientation and play videos
- Video shoot of the original product
- An accelerometer based App
- Deployment at a sales training event
- A simple tool deployed out to the whole sales team
- Fun customer engagement with a surprising use of the the iPad
City based FCA certification of professionals.
Regulatory certification is an essential component of the financial conduct of industry professionals. Certification identifies preventable gaps in knowledge and brings an agreed ethical standard to the sector.
- An online training and certification platform
- 24/7 availability with full audit
- Custom training modules, dedicated support team
- Secure, scaleable, fault-tolerant hosting
- Thousands of certificied professionals
- 10 year relationship
Reporting & Analytical Case Studies
Online carbon calculator demonstrating the cost, carbon and travel efficiencies of TCs versus face to face
Travelling to meetings, be it by road, plane, train or jetpack is a process that cost time, releases carbon and waste’s money. This tele-conference company believed that businesses need to carefully consider the impact that they will have on productivity before commiting to travel.
- A mathematical model to calculate the variables
- A beautiful user interface to represent the result
- Validated math in excel and built into a rich internet UI
- Deployment to company events, websites and Apps
- A lasting impact on sales growth
- Illustrating environmental cost as a benefit of conference calling
Clinical trial digital communications enabling clinical trials to be delivered safely, compliantly and ontime
Clinical trails study managers have to manage a lot of variables. Data is often presented to them in a variety of formats and it can be hard to see the challenges before they significantly delay the trial. The study manager on this trial was spending all his time in spreadsheets trying to understand the trial status and the resource allocation needs.
- Instant trial status reports
- Management communication of resourcing needs
- Build a reporting tool and dashboard enabling the study manager to see monitoring delays, queries, missing pages and uncompleted patients
- Enable drill down into each site to see where the delays are occurring at a granular level
- Saved 4 days a week of analyst time drilling into spreadsheets and enabled instant management reporting